Tuesday, March 29, 2011

July 18th, 2008. Central Park, Manhattan. 3:06 pm

The point is... thats what happened to me on salvia.
30 SECONDS EARLIER...
The first time I did Salvia, it was in central park. I was with three of my friends and I smokled a full bowl to my face.
It was sort of rude, but I fell to the ground and I melted into the trees. I became one of the tree people, who I found out were governed by the fairies and I became one of the fairies and the fairies eventually made me their fairy queen. I was as tall as the trees, and I was looking down around me and seeing the world and the park and just saying “whoah...this is cool.”
The fairies eventually made me their fairy queen, did I mention that?
A group of fairies did eventually band together and then they usurped me as fairy queen. They cast me down back into the human world and banned me from their fairy kingdom.
At which point I came down from my high. This lasted all of five minutes.
- Lynn Madison, P.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment